Welcome to our website !

Ralph Lauren Boots

By 19:37

So about 2 month's ago I happened to be in The Bay on the hunt for the perfect pair of spring/fall boots, and I stumbled upon these gorgeous Denim Supply by Ralph Lauren combat boots. While the smell of leather and promise of cute outfits galore, taunted me from within the confines of the box, I saved them for the day when all the snow (okay most, in all honesty I couldn't wait THAT long), and salt were cleared away. While I think I still have a few weeks to go before they can be properly introduced as a staple to my spring outfits (thanks to the mud), for now I will just have to be content with dreaming up outfits for when the weather decides to co-operate. 





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This boots are stunning! i love the colour and the vintage look.
    do you want to follow each other via GFC?
    i'll start writing my blog in english soon, too, so you can read it.
    xo

    Bella
    Polaroids of Polar Bears Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ahh the vintage look was one of my favourite aspects :) I would love to follow you on GFC but I'm not familiar with GFC and as far as I know I don't have an account :( Look forward to reading your blog when you have it in english!
      xx
      Alia

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for your sweet comment, you lovely person! it really made my week!

    your boots are perfect and now i'm going to read through the rest of your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete