Welcome to our website !

THE TREND: KNEE HIGH SOCKS

By 17:22 , ,

Unless the cold weather has kept you indoors all fall, you have no doubt witnessed the knee/thigh high sock epidemic. This is a huge trend for fall, it's been seen on the runways of Prada and can be found in just about any store. I am personally a huge fan of this trend and although I have yet to purchase a pair, I've been giving it a lot of thought. Paired with a mini skirt or dress, this style staple pulls together just about any outfit. I personally think they look best when you have a bit of skin showing between your skirt/dress hemline and the rim of the socks As such I think the risk of exposed skin and the cold Canadian weather has been keeping me from trying them out. Heres one way I would wear mine:


You Might Also Like

0 comments